- 2018–: Ph.D. Studies in Theology and Religious Studies, ETF Leuven, Belgium
- 2017: Master of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies, ETF Leuven
- 2016: International Master of Theology, Protestant Theological University (PThU), Amsterdam/Groningen, The Netherlands.
- 2013: Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Justo Mwale Theological University College, Lusaka, Zambia
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2017–: Affiliated Researcher in Religious Studies and Missiology, ETF Leuven
- 2013: Ph.D. Research Assistant to Johanneke Kroesbergen and Nyanja and Chewa to English language translator, Lusaka, Zambia
- 2006: School Teacher, Mango Grove Community School, Lusaka, Zambia
- 2019–: ATGENDER
- 2017–: Association for the Study of the Worldwide African Diaspora
- 2016–: NOSTER
- 2013–: Global Ecumenical Theological Institute
- 2013–: All African Council of Churches Theological Institute
- 2010–: Reformed Female Pastors Zambia
- 2010–: Circle of Concerned African Female Theologians
- “Religion, Men and Masculinities in Africa: What remains?” The Institute of Sociology Faculty of Historical and Social Sciences, Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University (Warsaw, Poland, 19 April, 2019).
- “Engaging women as subjects of inquiry in the discussion on masculinity in African religious studies.” Graduate School of the Protestant Theological University (Amsterdam, June 2018).
- “Towards an Ecumenical Ecclesiological response towards the Migration Crisis in Europe: Lessons from sub-Sahara Africa: A case of Zambia.” 20th Academic Consultation of the Societas Oecumenica (Mannheim, Germany, 23-28 August 2018).
- “A Social Constructivist Approach to African Masculinities in Religious Studies-Exploring the Agency of Women.” Doctoral Colloquim of the ETF Leuven (Leuven, 3-7 September 2018).
- “The Challenges of Women Ordination in Zambia,” Kerk in Actie (Utrecht, 30 September 2017).
- “Hospitality Amidst the Migration Crisis, Lessons from Zambia,” Global Ecumenical Theological Institute (Berlin, 30 May 2017).
- “Double Consciousness and the African Woman,” PThU conference on Theology, Migration and Racism (Amsterdam, 17 May 2016).
- “Reflections on Religion and Hospitality: Europe’s Problem with the Other,” NHL Hogeschool, (Leeuwarden, 15th June 2016).
- “Realizing Mighty Men in the Church,” Men’s Fellowship Conference (Luanshya, 14 June 2014).
- “Pentecostalism as the New Witch Doctor,” All Africa Council of Churches Theological Institute (Kampala Uganda, 5 June, 2013).