- 2018–: PhD studies in Historical Theology, ETF Leuven (Leuven, Belgium)
- 2018: Master of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies, ETF Leuven
- 2010: Master of Divinity, Korea Theological Seminary (Cheonan, Republic of Korea)
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2018–: Affiliated Researcher in Historical Theology, ETF Leuven
- 2015–: Korean Church of Brussels (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2012–2014: Bethel Church (Goyang, Republic of Korea)
- 2007–2012: Seoul Seongsan Church (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
Journal Articles and Book Chapters
“Mysticism in Jonathan Edwards’s Theology of Spirituality: A Comparison between Edwards’s and Bernard of Clairvaux’s Understanding of Union and Communion with Christ.” Jonathan Edwards Studies 11, no. 1 (2021): 1–28.
- “How does Jonathan Edwards exonerate God from being the Author of Sin?” The 34th annual Doctoral Colloquium of ETF Leuven (September 2, 2019).
- “Mysticism in Jonathan Edwards’s Theology of Spirituality: A Comparison between Bernard of Clairvaux’s and Edwards’s Concepts of ‘Union and Communion with Christ’.” The 35th annual Doctoral Colloquium of ETF Leuven (September 7, 2020).