- 2010: Th.M., Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 2003: M.A., Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 1990: BSc, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, USA
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2019-present: Junior Researcher, Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics, ETF Leuven
- 2015-2017: Dean of Christian Formation and Engagement, Corban University, Salem, Oregon
- 2011-2015: Adjunct Faculty, William Jessup University, Rocklin, California
- 2005-2010: Research and Teaching Assistant, Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia
- 2003-2005: Assistant Professor, Eston College, Eston, Saskatchewan
- 2016-present: American Association of Religion
- 2019-present: American Society for Aesthetics
“The Menace of Non-being: Jurgen Moltmann on God’s Sabbath Peace and the Plunder of Nestle Waters.” Journal of Religious Ethics 48, no. 2 (May 2020): 201-221.
- “’That Which Guilds the Lily’: Moving from Aesthetic Value to an Ethical Aesthetic.” A conference of the Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics, ETF Leuven (October 2020).
- “Anthony Lisska’s Dispositional Account of Aquinas’ Natural Law Theory and its Potential Contribution to Environmental Aesthetics.” Doctoral Colloquium, ETF Leuven (September 2020).
- “‘Embedded in Creation, Embodied in Christ’: The Promise of Alister McGrath’s Scientific Theology for an Aesthetically-Oriented Environmental Ethic.” Doctoral Colloquium, ETF Leuven (September 2018).
- “‘Seeking a Beautiful Ethic’: ‘Fittingness’ as an Aesthetic Contribution to Environmental Ethics.” Doctoral Colloquium, ETF Leuven (September 2017).
- With Marilyn McEntyre. “‘Women Who Preach’: Where Empowerment Meets Humility.” Center for Christian Thought Conference, Biola University, La Mirada, CA (May 2017).
- “‘Bloodless Desire’: The Market, Beauty and the Redemptive Vocation of the Artist.” Intersections Conference on Faith and the Arts, William Jessup University, Rocklin, CA (February 2015).
- “‘Defending Beauty’: Toward an Ethic of Creation Care.” Doctoral Colloquium, ETF Leuven (September 2014).