- 2021–present: Ph.D. studies in Theology and Religious Studies (Systematic Theology), Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium (ETF Leuven).
- 2018–2020: Master of Arts in Systematic and Philosophical Theology (with merit); University of Nottingham, UK.
- 2013–2017: Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies (magna cum laude); Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium (ETF Leuven).
- 2001–2006: Bachelor of Music (organ); Codarts Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2020–: Junior Reseacher in Systematic Theology, ETF Leuven
Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- “De waarde van hoop in organisaties.” The Optimist, no. 203 (2022): 48–50.
- “Freedom at Stake: Comparing the Human Mind to Artificial Intelligence.” In Being Human in a Technological Age: Rethinking Theological Anthropology, edited by Steven C. van den Heuvel, 83–95. Christian Perspective on Leadership and Social Ethics 7. Leuven: Peeters, 2020.
- “Who is the Other? A Phenomenological Approach.” Bridge-building Leadership in a Polarizing World Conference, Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics, ETF Leuven, Belgium, 8-9 October 2021.
- “Sophisticated Algorithm or Able to Create Something New? On the Essence of Human Freedom.” Being Human in a Technological Age Conference, Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics, ETF Leuven, Belgium, 22 February 2019.