- 2018–present: Ph.D. studies in Theology and Religious Studies (Historical Theology), Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium (ETF Leuven), and in Linguistics and Literary Studies, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium (VUB)
- 2016: Master of Arts in Linguistics and Literary Studies (French and Italian) (summa cum laude), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium
- 2011: Teacher’s Diploma (magna cum laude), ETF Leuven
- 2009: Master of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies (cum laude), ETF Leuven
- 2004: Diploma (cum laude) in Economics-Modern Languages (Dutch, French, German, English), Sint-Catharinacollege High School, Geraardsbergen, Belgium
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2018–: Affiliated researcher and Assistant in Historical Theology at the ETF Leuven
- 2018–: Student Pastor at the ETF Leuven
- 2016–2018: Lecturer at the Continental Theological Seminary, Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, Belgium
- 2016–2017: Teacher of French at the Centrum voor Volwassenenonderwijs, Leuven, Belgium
- 2011–: Teacher at the Instituut voor Bijbelse Vorming, Leuven, Belgium)
- 2007–2018: Teacher of Protestant Religion in several Flemish schools (Tienen, Brussels, Leuven, Landen)
- 2018–: Associate Researcher at CegeSoma — Centre for Historical Research and Documentation on War and Contemporary Society, Brussels
- 2018–: Member of the Centre for Linguistics (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- 2018–: Member of the European Society of Women in Theological Research
- 2017–: Member of the European Association for Jewish Studies
- “Gerhard Kittel, the Church and Antisemitism. What now?” Amitié Judéo-Chrétienne (Lausanne, 23 January 2020).
- “Gerhard Kittel, Lutheran Theologian of the Third Reich? An Evaluation of His Ideology through Critical Discourse Analysis.” Doctoral Colloquium, ETF Leuven (Leuven, 5 September 2019).
- “Gerhard Kittel, theologian of the Third Reich? A Critical Discourse Analysis,” Doctoral Colloquium, ETF Leuven (Leuven, 3 September 2018).
With Jacobus (Kobus) Kok. “The Influence of Gerhard Kittel on E. P. Groenewald: The Shaping of an Apartheid Theologian?” In Drawing and Transcending Boundaries in the New Testament and Early Christianity, edited by Jacobus (Kobus) Kok, Martin Webber, and Jermo van Nes, 153–77. Beiträge Zum Verstehen Der Bibel / Contributions to Understanding the Bible 38. Zurich: LIT Verlag, 2019.