In response to the new developments surrounding the corona virus and in line with the measures and advice of the Belgian government, the following measures are in force at ETF Leuven:
- All lectures will be online until June 1st.
- ETF Leuven is considering how the exams will be organised at the end of the semester. Final communication on this subject will follow later.
- For the time being, employees will work from home as much as possible.
- The library is closed for visits. For specific requests, the library can be reached via .
- Until 1 June, all activities organized by ETF Leuven and/or LCCS with external parties will be cancelled.
- Specific measures are in place for residents on campus in order to ensure the safest possible living conditions.