The three specializations – Bible and Theology, Church and Pastoral Ministries and Religion and Education, are composed in such a way that within each of them you receive a broad theological education, with the additional possibility of your own focus.
In this way, you can choose a thematic focus that fits your personal interests; our two-year Master’s program offers a wide range of courses and plenty of free electives in your personal program. Some examples:
- Biblical Studies (Bible & Theology – 75 credits):
In depth study of the Old and New Testament and biblical-theological theme’s.
- Early Christianity (Bible & Theology – 70 credits):
Languages and Historical Theology of the Early Church (first four centuries);
- Post-Reformation Studies (Bible & Theology – 65 credits):
Historical Theology in the Early Modern Period;
- Evangelical Theology in Ecumenical Context (Bible & Theology – 70 credits):
Theological issues from a broad Evangelical perspective, in dialogue with the great Christian Traditions;
- Christian leadership (Church & Pastoral Ministries – 75 credits):
The Challenges of leadership in Christian organisations;
- Christianity in a Multireligious Context (Religion & Education – 75 credits):
The place and task of the Church in a multireligious society.