- 2018–: Ph.D. Studies in Theology and Religious Studies, ETF Leuven, Belgium
- 2017: Master of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies, ETF Leuven
- 2016: International Master of Theology, Protestant Theological University (PThU), Amsterdam/Groningen, The Netherlands.
- 2013: Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Justo Mwale Theological University College, Lusaka, Zambia
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2019-: Ph.D. student in joint Ph.D. project with Protestant Theological University, Groningen.
- 2017–: Affiliated Researcher in Religious Studies and Missiology, ETF Leuven
- 2013: Ph.D. Research Assistant to Johanneke Kroesbergen and Nyanja and Chewa to English language translator, Lusaka, Zambia
- 2006: School Teacher, Mango Grove Community School, Lusaka, Zambia
- 2019–: ATGENDER
- 2017–: Association for the Study of the Worldwide African Diaspora
- 2016–: NOSTER
- 2013–: Global Ecumenical Theological Institute
- 2013–: All African Council of Churches Theological Institute
- 2010–: Reformed Female Pastors Zambia
- 2010–: Circle of Concerned African Female Theologians
Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- “The Returning Insider: Tensions and Challenges of an African Female Researcher Conducting Research in Her Own Country.” Journal of the European Society of Women in Theological Research 30 (2022): 133–39.
- “Men, Women and Masculinity in Africa: A Not so European Research in a European University.” Symposium Connected but Disconnected, 22 June 2022 (online).
- “Religion, Men and Masculinities in Africa: What remains?” The Institute of Sociology Faculty of Historical and Social Sciences, Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University, Warsaw, Poland, 19 April 2019.
- “Engaging Women as Subjects of Inquiry in the Discussion on Masculinity in African Religious Studies.” Graduate School of the Protestant Theological University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2018.
- “Towards an Ecumenical Ecclesiological Response towards the Migration Crisis in Europe: Lessons from sub-Sahara Africa: A case of Zambia.” Societas Oecumenica, Mannheim, Germany, 23-28 August 2018.
- “A Social Constructivist Approach to African Masculinities in Religious Studies-Exploring the Agency of Women.” Doctoral Colloquim ETF Leuven, Belgium, 3-7 September 2018.
- “The Challenges of Women Ordination in Zambia.” Kerk in Actie, Utrecht, The Netherlands, 30 September 2017.
- “Hospitality Amidst the Migration Crisis, Lessons from Zambia.” Global Ecumenical Theological Institute, Berlin, Germany, 30 May 2017.
- “Double Consciousness and the African Woman.” Theology, Migration and Racism Conference, Protestant Theological University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 17 May 2016.
- “Reflections on Religion and Hospitality: Europe’s Problem with the Other.” NHL Hogeschool, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, 15 June 2016.
- “Realizing Mighty Men in the Church.” Men’s Fellowship Conference, Luanshya, Zambia, 14 June 2014.
- “Pentecostalism as the New Witch Doctor.” All Africa Council of Churches Theological Institute, Kampala, Uganda, 5 June 2013.