- 2011—2015: Ph.D. in Systematic Theology, University of Aberdeen, Great Britain. Dissertation: “Trinitarian Ontology and Israel in Robert W. Jenson’s Theology.” Supervisor: Dr. Donald Wood.
- 2008—2009: M.Th. by Research in Systematic Theology, University of Edinburgh, Great Britain.
- 2004—2008: M.Div., Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando, FL, USA.
- 1997—2004: B.A., Sogang University, South Korea (with a mandatory 3-year military service in the middle of the undergraduate years)
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2019—: Affiliated Researcher in Systematic Theology, ETF Leuven
- 2015: instructor of classes in Systematic Theology, University of Aberdeen
- 2016—: Tyndale Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
- 2016—: American Academy of Religion, USA
- 2015—: Society for the Study of Theology, UK
- Trinitarian Ontology and Israel in Robert W. Jenson’s Theology. Eugene, OR: Pickwick, 2016.
Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- “Eternity and the Future: A Critique of the Plotinian Myth in Pannenberg’s Theology.” International Journal of Systematic Theology 22 (2020): forthcoming.
- “The Victory of Jesus in Karl Barth’s Conception of Eternity.” Theology Today 75, no. 2 (July 2018): 182–92. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0040573618783417.
- “Toward an Understanding of the Eschatological Presence of the Risen Jesus with Robert Jenson.” Scottish Journal of Theology 71 (2018), 85-101. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0036930617000680.
- “The Preexistence and the Transcendence of the Risen One.” Pro Ecclesia 26 (2017), 401-14.
- “Robert Jenson’s Eschatological Missio-Pneumatology.” Christian Doctrine Study Group, Tyndale Fellowship, University of Cambridge (Cambridge, 2015).
- “The Trinity and Israel.” Society for the Study of Theology Annual Conference, University of Nottingham (Nottingham, 2015).
- “God’s Carnal Existence.” SST Postgraduate Conference, University of Oxford (Oxford, 2014).