- 2018–2020: Master of Arts in Systematic and Philosophical Theology (with merit); University of Nottingham, UK
- 2013–2017: Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Religious Studies (magna cum laude); Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Leuven, Belgium (ETF Leuven)
2001–2006: Bachelor of Music (organ); Codarts Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Academic positions and teaching experience
- 2020–: Junior Researcher in Systematic Theology, ETF Leuven
- “Freedom at Stake: Comparing the Human Mind to Artificial Intelligence.” In Being Human in a Technological Age: Rethinking Theological Anthropology, edited by Steven C. van den Heuvel, 83–95. Christian Perspective on Leadership and Social Ethics 7. Leuven: Peeters, 2020.
- “Who is the Other? A Phenomenological Approach”, Bridge-building Leadership in a Polarizing World, organized by the Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics, Leuven, October 8-9, 2021.
- “Sophisticated Algorithm or Able to Create Something New? On the Essence of Human Freedom.” Paper presented at the Being Human in a Technological Age, a conference organized by the Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics, Leuven, February 22, 2019.