Regular giving, for example through monthly sponsorship, is a simple, effective and lasting way of supporting the ETF. In the Netherlands or Belgium, you can arrange regular giving by means of a standing order.
The advantages of regular giving are:
- your contributions are spread over the year
- your gift is arranged automatically, so you are sure not to forget your gift to the ETF
- you contribute structurally to the building up and continuation of the education of many theologians, pastors, mission workers and Christian leaders in Belgium, the Netherlands, Europe and the rest of the world
- the ETF can rely on a fixed amount of support
We have a group of faithful friends on whom we can rely. We would like to see their numbers grow to 2,000!
How can you organize a structural gift?
If you live in Belgium, you can donate in the following ways:
- Arrange a standing order through your bank:
|IBAN||BE86 2300 0873 3050|
|in the name of||Evangelische Theologische Faculteit vzw|
Gifts are tax deductable in Belgium (from € 40 per annum).
If you live in the Netherlands, you can donate in the following ways:
- Download and fill in the SEPA Direct Debit form and send it back to us
- A long term donation agreement (meerjarenschenking)
- Arrange a regular transfer with your bank
|IBAN||NL36 INGB 0002 2068 98|
|in the name of||Stichting Vrienden van de ETF|
Gifts are tax deductible in the Netherlands. The charity ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is recognized by the Tax Administration as a Public Welfare Institution (ANBI).
For questions regarding direct debits, standing orders, or regular transfers, please contact our accountant Bernard Vantieghem, +32 16 20 08 95.