Public Welfare Institution (ANBI) - Stichting Vrienden van de ETF
The ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ (foundation Friends of the ETF) is a charity with ANBI status. This means that all gifts that are made to the ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ can be deducted from the taxable income. For more information, visit www.belastingdienst.nl/rekenhulpen/anbi_zoeken.
|Official name of the foundation||Stichting Vrienden van de Evangelische Theologische Faculteit|
|Chamber of Commerce number||41017446|
The address of the ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is Sint-Jansbergsesteenweg 97 in 3001 Leuven and can be reached by e-mail at or by telephone on +32 16 20 08 95.
The Dutch address of the ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is: ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’, attn Diederick Eikelboom, Graadt van Roggenstraat 30, 6522 AL Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
|IBAN||NL36 INGB 0002 2068 98|
Jos de Kock
Jeroen Le Jeune
All members of the board perform their duties for the foundation unremunerated.
The ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is a charity that works independently of ETF, but in close cooperation with the Board of Trustees and the management of ETF, in order to promote and support the study and research at ETF. The foundation works to supplement the work of ETF and is often an important support in realizing various projects.
The foundation contributes to maintaining and expanding the institution by providing resources to support education, academic service and research for the benefit of its own university education. The areas in which this education, research and service take place are mainly theology, religious studies and related disciplines.
Spearheads for the period 2020-2024 are:
- the appointment of academic personnel for education and research
- scholarships for (international) students to obtain a Master’s or PhD degree who do not have the financial means
- infrastructure and facilities in the context of making the campus more sustainable
- strengthening the service and valorisation of research related to translating research into practice for society as a whole, in publications as well as in contributions to societal collaborations
- making sources available in both printed and digital form
- facilitating academic conferences
- expanding the digital learning environment to further promote the integration between education and research
Activities performed in 2021
The following projects were financed from the funds received in 2021:
- Contributions to academic personnel: €116,570
- Contributions to research projects: €235,500
- Contributions to scholarships: €103,000
- Contributions to making the campus more sustainable: €37,900
- Contributions to the Library: €8,000
- Contributions to academic service: €1,000
These projects are further documented in our ETF annual report 2021. The ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ has not developed any independent activities. We refer you to the Stichting Vrienden van de ETF jaarverslag 2021 (annual report 2021) for the financial accounts of the foundation.