The ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ (foundation Friends of the ETF) is a charity with ANBI status. This means that all gifts that are made to the ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ can be deducted from the taxable income. For more information, visit www.belastingdienst.nl/rekenhulpen/anbi_zoeken.
|Official name of the foundation||Stichting Vrienden van de Evangelische Theologische Faculteit|
|Chamber of Commerce number||41017446|
The address of the ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is Sint-Jansbergsesteenweg 97 in 3001 Leuven and can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on +32 16 20 08 95.
The Dutch address of the ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is: ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’, attn Diederick Eikelboom, Graadt van Roggenstraat 30, 6522 AL Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
|IBAN||NL36 INGB 0002 2068 98|
All members of the board perform their duties for the foundation unremunerated.
The ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ is a charity that works independently of ETF, but in close cooperation with the Board of Trustees and the management of ETF, in order to promote and support the study and research at ETF. The foundation works to supplement the work of ETF and is often an important support in realizing various projects.
The foundation contributes to maintaining and expanding the institution by providing resources to support education, academic service and research for the benefit of its own university education. The areas in which this education, research and service take place are mainly theology, religious studies and related disciplines.
Spearheads for the period 2020-2024 are:
- the appointment of academic personnel for education and research
- scholarships for (international) students to obtain a Master’s or PhD degree who do not have the financial means
- infrastructure and facilities in the context of making the campus more sustainable
- strengthening the service and valorisation of research related to translating research into practice for society as a whole, in publications as well as in contributions to societal collaborations
- making sources available in both printed and digital form
- facilitating academic conferences
- expanding the digital learning environment to further promote the integration between education and research
Activities performed in 2019
The following projects were financed from the funds received in 2019:
Contributions to academic personnel: €158,000
Contributions to the Library: €13,000
Contributions to academic service: €2,000
These projects are further documented in our ETF Annual Report 2018. The ‘Stichting Vrienden van de ETF’ has not developed any independent activities. We refer you to the Stichting Vrienden van de ETF jaarverslag 2019 (annual report 2019) for the financial accounts of the foundation.