In response to the new developments surrounding the corona virus and in line with the measures and advice of the Belgian government, ETF Leuven has taken additional measures.
- From Monday 16 March, all lectures will be given digitally through ZOOM according to the current class schedule. There will be no more classes in the classrooms of ETF Leuven.
- Joint activities at ETF Leuven are temporarily suspended.
- Staff will work from home as much as possible.
- The library remains open. Students are requested to keep a sufficient distance and to observe all hygiene advice (update 18 March: As of today the library will be closed).
- For residents on campus policies have been developed and measures have been put in place as well.
These measures apply to the period March 16 to April 3. During the Easter holidays the situation will be re-evaluated.